Friday, December 11, 2009

Indian Beauty On World Platform, Meet Miss India-World Pooja Chopra

Life took a steep turn for her when she won the coveted title of Miss India-World. Delhi girl Pooja Chopra is now in South Africa, vying to win the Miss World crown as she competes with other 120 beautiful girls from different nations.

Talking about India at Miss World, we know how our beauties like Aishwarya Rai and Priyanka Chopra have made us proud. The title of Miss World has been won maximum number of times by India and Venezuela, 5 times each.

This year, all eyes are fixed upon Pooja. Can she clinch the crown for the sixth time?

She is a hard working girl and completely focused on winning the crown. “I have worked very hard with my trainers. I am nervous and anxious but I’m also excited. I am aware that it is a huge responsibility and this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. So I keep reminding myself to enjoy it,” says Pooja.

No comments:

Post a Comment