Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hollywood Nude Star Rihanna Poses Topless On The Cover of GQ

Rihanna appears topless in the January issue of GQ magazine. In the issue she talks about her split from Chris Brown, about ‘moving on’, and how it affected her latest album, ‘Rated R’.

Talking about the incident, she explains that it was her music that helped her get through the trauma, "Really, just the music. And working. 'Cause I really didn't want to be around anybody, for them to stare at me and stuff, and feel sorry for me. So I just stayed in the house a lot. Then I started to get cabin fever. I was like, I'm going crazy in here." Adding that friends and colleagues, like Jay-Z were supportive of her.

"I wanted people to move on with me," she says as “I don't want that to be what people define me as."

No comments:

Post a Comment