Monday, June 14, 2010

No gay relationship for Christina Aguilera

American singer Christina Aguilera has confessed to have a liking for women, but insists that would never date one. The 29-year-old singer told a gay magazine that she is attracted to girls but does not like being in a gay relationship, reports The Sun.

!“I definitely love women. They are more attractive to the naked eye. My husband knows that I get into girls. I think it's fun to be open and play,” the ‘Dirrty’ hitmaker said.

“I don't think I could ever really be with a woman because that's a lot of estrogen and I'm a lot to deal with when it's that time of the month, so I can't imagine it times two,” Aguilera added.

“And you know, I love d***. To be honest, that I cannot live without,” she told Out magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment