Thursday, May 20, 2010

Megan Fox Fuming Over Leaked Naked Pictures

Model turned actress Megan Fox has been fuming over her naked pictures being publicized on Internet.

A set insider clicked Transformers star in her underwear while she was filming a scene for upcoming movie Passion Play and the photos were leaked just months after a pal sold topless shots of her to the tabloids, reports The Daily Star.

Fox said that she wouldn't hold back if she would discover who released the snaps.

"If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I''m not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time,” Fox told Allure magazine.

"I'm at my job and I'm trying to play a character and I'm trying to be serious, and this is the s**t that's happening to me. It makes me furious," she added.


No comments:

Post a Comment