Friday, May 15, 2009

Attractive t-shirts that you will love!

I love wearing t-shirts. In fact, I rarely wear shirts. T-shirts are so much cooler and comfortable. Additionally, there are so many different ways to express your personality through t-shirts. I love those t-shirts with a funny comment or picture on front! I have a lot of t-shirts like that. For example I have a couple of friends t-shirts because it is one of my favorite shows. I also have several UFC t-shirts and Johnny cash t-shirts too.

I recently bought one of sienfeld t-shirts. I love that show too and I am sure you have all heard of it. It is a blue t-shirt with a picture of Jerry Seinfeld. For those who do not know, Jerry Seinfeld is the lead actor in the show and is also the creator. Anyways, the t-shirt is great and besides Jerry, it also features the rest of the cast.

Another t-shirt that I really love is the classic superman t-shirt. I am sure some of you have that as well. It is really famous and always looks great. Sometime I like to wear the t-shirt and pretend that I have superpowers. No, that is not true. I am just kidding!
So what kind of t-shirts do you have? Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment